Hi my friends!
How are you ?
2016 is officially over on the entire planet and 2017 is here to tell us “Hello everybody!!” While we are still struggling with the realization of the dreams and desires that have not come true in the past 366 days, let’s start fresh.
So my friend, theguywhoalwayssaysno , thought to create an amazing: 2016/2017 TAG
What do you think of it ?
I know you are already in love with this TAG, I can hear you all now.
Surely I’m not the first to send a tag, nor will I be the last, so do not start unnecessary arguments about who had the idea first, but have fun and that’s it.
It’s the first TAG that I’ve ever done, so we will learn together the rules and everything else: I want to know all your secrets, so I’m super happy and fomented. ( lol)
EVERYONE CAN DO THIS TAG
So, let’s start!
- Mention the creator of the TAG, me: https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions, below.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017
- All is forgiven
- Two people: My two independent daughters, Andrea and Tina. (They count as one since they share many of the same qualities and are the embodiment of me), and Julia Pajot – A music film composer from France who stayed with me this year and enriched my life in more ways than she knows.
- Laguna Beach – We could see kayakers in the water; see north and south beaches, plus ships and islands in the distance. Very pretty.
- Lunch at https://www.facebook.com/ChiguaclePlacitaOlvera/
5. Surprisingly, the deaths of Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher. Not because they meant very much to me, so much as that mother and daughter would die so closely together. (I’ve heard of spouses doing so but not mother/ daughters) It is a reminder of how fragile one’s life is and how nothing is guaranteed.
6. I don’t do extravagant but – A bathrobe for my hubby. He’s never owned one before and after 25 years I only just learned that.
7. Three good intentions: a. Take control of my eating habits, (ie cutting back on sweets) b. Finish and promote my own personal screenwriting works. C. Complete a successful adaptation of one of my fellow blogger’s amazing stories. (To be kept under wraps until further notice.) Wish us success!
8. I used to travel a lot but haven’t in many years. I would love to visit somewhere outside this country, other than Mexico. Will this be the year?
9. Foods to try. Hmmmm… I don’t know of anything I haven’t tried. Perhaps a local dish of wherever I get to go? Nothing specific comes to mind other than that.
Aaaaand it’s done!
I really hope you liked it my friends!
And now it’s YOUR turn: ENJOY IT!